Real Estate Management in Budapest
The team behind Capital Real Estate Budapest is proud to announce that we are now able to help you with property management, rental and refurbishment. Ganesha Global Kft. Budapest Property Management is situated in the same central Budapest office as the sales staff that helped you purchase your property. You have the added advantage of already knowing the people who will help you renovate, rent and/or manage your flat. Managing your property from overseas would be a time-consuming and difficult job. Let us help you with household tasks, whether it’s collecting the monthly rent or doing maintenance work. Just lean back and get everything done via the internet. With real-time administration, You will be able to initiate, approve and follow-up on virtually any management issue executed around the house.
Terms of Business and Services
- There is a 300 EUR deposit paid when signing the Management contract. The use of this deposit is for urgent repairs which may need immediate attention. (Please note that until the flat is rented the owner is responsible for the monthly common costs charged by the Building Owners Association. This charges is directly proportional to the amount of square meterage of the apartment)
- The management fee is 33 EUR + VAT/ month for an unoccupied property.
- The monthly management fee for an occupied property is 10% + VAT/ month of the rent but not less than 33 EUR + VAT/ month
- A one time fee of €100 + VAT for the registration of public utility meters to the owner, and their settlement with the tenant and public utility service providers
- Provide a template tenancy agreement
- Change locks with each new tenancy
- Contact public utility providers
- Check utility providers’ balances
- Pay utility providers’ bills
- Take out property/contents insurance
- Liaise with the Proprietors’ Representative of the building
- Execute Rental Agreements
- Make sure that rental fees are paid
- Communicate with tenants
- Provide solutions to any property management problems that may arise
- Correspond with your accountant if applicable (for companies only)
[Click here to see the different packages]
- The charge of this service is 10% + VAT of the total cost of the furniture excluding any delivery charges.
- The charge for assembling any furniture is 8% + VAT of the cost of the item.
- 1 month of the net rental price (+VAT) if rented for a minimum 1 year period
- If less than 1 year, 10% (+VAT) of the total rental income
- If rented for 3-4 years then 2 months of the net rental price (+VAT)
- If rented for 5 years or more then 3 months of the net rental price (+VAT)
- We will have a full quote for your refurbishment within 5 working days
- We charge a 10% + VAT project management fee (calculated on the total refurbishment cost)